Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Siti Nurhaliza

There are so many stories;
Of joy, of sadness;
The love I wish to write about;
Is not an ordinary love;
Two different faiths;
Even the problem is not the same;
I don't want him to doubt;
Why do they keep on asking?;

(Chorus)
My love is not on a piece of paper;
My love is the same vibration;
No need to be forced;
No need to be looked for;
Because I believe there is an answer;
If I could only change everything;
So that nobody is hurt;
But it is not possible;
I am helpless;
(I can) Only wait faithfully for the answer;

(We) Promise to remain faithful;
Time changes everything;
Maybe he would go away;
I don't want them to laugh;
I am only an ordinary human;
Having the same instinct;
I wish not to turn away;
I wish not to keep on changing;
My soul is always saying;
If I could begin again;
I am sure no one will suspect;
Love will be there unexpected;
Only wait faithfully for an answer